The Well-Rounded Soccer Coach
Meyer & Meyer Premium—At Meyer & Meyer we make no compromises to present the best in sports content. Go for Gold!
The Well-Rounded Soccer Coach is a unique book about coaching soccer. The author shares successful secrets for long-term player development, which is a current hot topic in the soccer world. This special resource combines credibility, experiences of a coach who has coached U9-U19 age groups (competitive club and high school teams), and comprehensive coverage of coaching soccer. The book raises the standards for coaching resources by including:
• Proven methods and techniques
• Examples of a complete season of actual training sessions
• Explanations as to the “hows” and “whys” of selected exercises
• Useful resources for coaches, players, and parents in a variety of areas on and off the field
• Credibility through anecdotes from coaches, players, and parents
• Objective results achieved by teams
• Access to someone who is actively involved in the areas of player development, coaching excellence, team culture, and education
Anyone wishing to become a successful coach of a winning team needs this book, which contains a foreword by Anson Dorrance, on his shelf.