Metal Trades Handbook
The merits of the Christiani concept will not fail to impress:
- 10-part thumb index, colour coded for easy retrieval of specific content.
- Clearly presented with easy-to-grasp content, a generous format and clearly legible text sizes.
- Compact, yet comprehensive – limited to content essential for work.
- Space for entering your own notes and information.
- Reference system which can be adapted by the user to meet his specific needs.
- Shortregister which folds out for easy location of important information.
- Index of standards to facilitate location of all standards and regulations cited in the guide.
The Christiani Metal Trades Handbook is an additional introduction to the new innovative range of teaching media for vocational education and training. It provides students and teachers as well as trainees and instructors with a compact training and reference work, which conveys complex specialised knowledge clearly and efficiently. As regards content, there is more focus on CNC technology and also on the "new" PAL cycles.
This handbook is particularly suitable for use during test preparation and for the test itself.